Welcome to Firehole Ranch
A World-class fly fishing lodge in Montana
Escape to Montana’s historic Firehole Ranch to fish the fabled waters of the Rocky Mountain West. We fish legendary rivers including the Madison, Yellowstone, Henry's Fork of the Snake, Gallatin, Firehole and the Lamar, to name just a few. Enjoy absolutely unforgettable fishing in some of the world’s most spectacular scenery.
Our historic, landmark lodge provides discriminating fly fishing enthusiasts an intimate, unforgettable retreat. Nestled on the shores of Hebgen Lake, Firehole Ranch is a cultural and architectural delight. Handcrafted from surrounding lodgepole pine in the 1940's, the main lodge and cabins are lovingly maintained to retain their original style, elegance, and grace.
Open for only 15 weeks each summer and hosting 20 guests at a time, you truly become a part of the Firehole family.
You'll be on first name basis and enjoy personal hospitality. Integral to the appeal of the Ranch is the innovative, gourmet cuisine prepared by Chefs Bruno and Kris Georgeton, who have been delighting guests for over two decades. Imagine yourself after a rewarding day on the water, unwinding with a cocktail, getting to know your fellow guests, and savoring a delectable dinner to conclude an exceptional day.
Enjoy day trips in nearby Yellowstone Park or spend your day on the Ranch horseback riding, hiking, biking, canoeing or simply relaxing in nature.
Whether you are seeking a memorable adventure as a couple, with your family, friends or colleagues, we are here to ensure you enjoy an idyllic stay and to meet your every need. Please contact us so we can help you plan your escape to Firehole Ranch.
At a glance:
- Forbes Top 10 Fly Fishing Lodge in the World
- Orvis Fly Fishing Lodge of the Year 2013
- 2015 Season is June 8 thru September 22
- 18 miles from Yellowstone National Park
- Ten lake view cabins nestled on 640 private acres
- Expert fly fishing guides
- Access to legendary rivers, including the Madison, Gallatin, Yellowstone, and Henry’s Fork
- Innovative gourmet cuisine included
- Horseback riding, hiking, mountain biking, and other activities
- Packages begin with three night stays