Deluxe Cabin Descriptions and Amenities
Don’t be surprised if you find yourself torn between putting on those waders and settling down on the porch with a good read. While we know you’ll be going fishing, you will find the warm historic Western décor, comfortable furnishings, and spectacular view both relaxing and inspiring.
Here it is easy to surrender yourself to the warm, tranquil, quiet environment that surrounds you. The light pine walls, historic black and white photos, and antique, plush furnishings are at once comfortable and reminiscent of days gone by.
This cabin's richly hued log walls, exquisite Native American art and solid comfortable furniture will remind you of a simpler time and provide a peaceful respite. A cool Montana evening after a long days fishing is a good reason to open up that complimentary bottle of wine and stoke up a fire in the stone fireplace.
- Shared front porch with seating overlooking lake
- Private back deck with seating looking into forest
- Cabin 9 and Cabin 10 share an interior door
- Cabin 5 and Cabin 7 have a wood stove
- Two rooms; living room and bedroom
- Carpeted living room and bedroom with bath
- King bed or two twin beds in bedroom and Queen size sofa bed in living room
- Wood stove or Stone Fireplace
- Cabin fridge stocked with water, soda, and beer
- Bathrobes provided
- Premium ground local coffee and tea selection in cabin
- USA Today delivered daily; Wall Street Journal available in the Lodge
- Wireless internet available in the Lodge
- TV and phone are available at the Lodge