Private Luxury Cabins Descriptions and Amenities
Watkins Creek Cabin
Designed for the cowboy fisherman at heart, the Watkins Creek Cabin is the perfect place to hang up your hat and waders after a rewarding day on the water. The peaceful seclusion, historic photos, and carefully selected art will welcome you and provide a memorable retreat from your everyday life.
Lull yourself to sleep, counting trout instead of sheep in the private richly appointed Caddis Cabin. Surrounded by images of wild trout you can relax and daydream about the day’s big catch or the one that is sure to come tomorrow.
- Private, stand-alone location tucked into the trees
- Covered front porch with seating overlooking the lake
- Carpeted living room and bedroom with bath
- King bed or two twin beds in bedroom and Queen size sofa bed in living room
- Wood stove
- Cabin fridge stocked with water, soda, and beer
- Bathrobes provided
- Premium ground local coffee and tea selection in cabin
- USA Today delivered daily; Wall Street Journal available in the Lodge
- Wireless internet available