Traditional Cabin Descriptions and Amenities
This is the place you imagined when you first envisioned a trip to the Firehole Ranch. With rich Western furnishings and art, a comfortable leather couch, and a writing table that overlooks the lake you’ll quickly feel at home.
The ambience created by the light pine log walls, Native American rugs, comfortable seating and rustic furnishings is the perfect complement to the rugged natural beauty and spectacular fishing that you will experience while here.
The warm pine log walls with a rosy hue retain the character of the lodge’s early days and make an inviting space for your retreat. Handsomely decorated with carefully selected Western art, comfortable oversized chairs, warm subtle lighting and a writing desk that overlooks the lake you will be drawn into this space.
Surrounded by the quiet of the forest, the soft pine log walls, and comfortable Western décor you will feel mixed emotions when you hear the knock at the door letting you know it’s time to head out for another day of spectacular fishing.
Nestled in the pines, the warm log walls, historic stone fireplace, and rustic comfortable furnishings will remind you of why you came. The welcome bottle of wine, the plush embroidered bathrobe, and spectacular view will welcome you to another place and time.
- Shared front porch with seating overlooking the lake
- Private back deck with seating looking into the forest
- Cabins 9 and 10 share an interior door
- Single spacious room with a small sitting area
- Private bath
- King bed or two twin beds
- Cabin 6 and Cabin 8 have a wood stove
- Cabin 10 has a stone fireplace
- Cabin fridge stocked with water, soda, and beer
- Bathrobes provided
- Premium ground local coffee and tea selection in cabin
- USA Today delivered daily; Wall Street Journal available in the Lodge
- Wireless internet available